The planned development of a Distribution Strategy with you aims to improve customer satisfaction, effectiveness of Sales and Marketing campaigns and increase ROI.
To help ensure success we need the following:
- Understand the Customer and their Channel preferences
- Have a clear view of the cost of each Channel option – including opportunity cost and the intangible.
- Buy-in from all Stakeholders in particular the Sales and Support teams who service each route to market.
- Agree the Financial and Operational terms and definitions ensuring all Stakeholders are on the same page and expectations can be met.
- Link the program to the Sales Strategy (which is linked to the overall Business Plan) and communicate clearly with the rest of the Business.
- Agree a review period to assess the Strategy and nominate any changes that may be appropriate.